Do you LOVE KIDS?
Our programs are looking for a few amazing people to join us!
The KED Programs need teachers and staff who love working with kids and are reliable, fun, creative, upbeat, and energetic. All of our available positions provide plenty of opportunity to engage with children from 5 years old up to 12.
- One of our most important requirements is that you love being around children! ♥
- We also require that, if you are hired to any of these positions, you get fingerprinted for a background check (This is the employees responsibility).
- You must have a high school diploma.
- You must be reliable!
- Previous experience is a plus but not required.
We Are Hiring The Following:
- Kid’s Korner AM Staff Members (7am – 9:30)
- KED Instructors & Support Staff ( Kindergarten Extended Day Program (1pm – 3:30pm)
- Kid’s Korner PM Staff Members (3:30 pm – 6pm)
Think you might be a good fit?
You can certainly apply for more than one of these positions. We have staff currently that work in two or even all three programs and we would be happy to consider you for a similar situation if your schedule allows it.
If you think you’d be a great fit for one or more of the positions above, please send your letter of interest along with your resume to KEDJobs@yahoo.com and let us know which position(s) you’d like to be considered for. Please be sure to let us know when you’d be able to start as well. We do have immediate openings that we need to fill.
Once we have your information, we’ll contact you if we feel you’d be a good fit to discuss hours and pay as well as specific job descriptions.